Friday, January 11, 2008

It's Friday

Thank you Friday!
As you can tell I am so glad it's Friday, more so because there hasn't been much work around here to do and it's def. a drag to say the least. I'm getting tired of updating the database and adding books to the website...which reminds me that I should probably get back to my story of being demoted. I worked in reception everyday for half a day and had a desk in the office for the rest, it was fine to be honest, I would meet various authors and agents, take phone calls and get to know the different aspects of the industry/office and who does what. After a few months, I stoppped doing reception and had a full time desk/computer/phone/my area in the main office area which was great...techniqually it wasn't a promotion but just a slight shift. Oh yah, and I got a new title that I had no idea existed until I saw the employee list and titles.


Catch up soon,

Ambition is my Perogative

BookGirl

No comments: